This position is supervised by: Care Team Leader
The goal of this position: The Care Team is designed to enrich, direct, and provide a support system for church members who are going through adversity, crisis or a major life event.
- Visit individuals who need care when hospitalized due to medical emergency or illness.
- Visit individuals in hospice, extended care, and assisted living facilities.
- Visit new families who have just given brith to a child
- Be available to pray for those requesting prayer on a Sunday morning (before or after service)
- Arrange wedding and/or baby showers for those who may not have a church family or be in a LifeGroup.
A flexible approach is really the best way to think about the time commitment for our Care Team. You never know when a need will arise.
Ongoing training will be provided to those who are seeking to help
Special qualifications or unique skills this position requires:
- You must have a heart for people
- You must be teachable.
- You must be friendly!
- You must be in agreement with the teachings and policies of our church.
- You must have a servant’s heart.
- You must be responsible.
- You must be patient.