Feel free to copy and paste these into a social media post or a text message to a friend, coworker or family member and invite them to join you for "Putting the X on Anxiety". Click HERE to download the series graphics as well.
1. I would love to have you join me at Grace Hill Church this Sunday! We are starting a new message series called, “Putting the X On Anxiety”! Service starts 10:30am and we have an incredible kids ministry for ages birth-5th grade. Find out more at www.gracehill901.com
2. Do you have plans for Sunday morning around 10:30am? Come to church with me! Check out www.gracehill901.com/sunday
3. You are probably anxious about something. It could be money, relationships, our country, social issues, your faith, etc. The problem may lie in what we are anxious about, but more than likely the bigger problem is what we do with our anxiety... or maybe what our anxiety does to us. We start a new teaching series called "Putting the X on Anxiety" on August 13th at my church. Would you come with me?
4. Anyone struggle with being a little anxious lately? Yup, me to. You might be surprised to know know the bible actually says some pretty comforting (but challenging) words about how to handle anxiety in our life? Come to church with me this Sunday to hear more! www.gracehill901.com/sunday
5. Hey! Do you have any plans Sunday morning? My family and I are headed to Grace Hill Church for our 10:30 service and I would love for you to join us. It's going to be a really exciting day and I don't want you to miss it. Would you meet me in the parking lot around 10:15 and we can go in together?