We understand that looking for a new church can feel overwhelming.
After all, before Grace Hill became their home church, everyone at Grace Hill was in the same position as you find yourself in today. That's why we created this page, for people just like you, who are thinking about a new church, and wondering what to expect. So, here's what you can expect at Grace Hill Church.
When You Arrive:
- Park in the North parking lot. (it's on the 385 side of the church)
- You'll find the main entrance to Grace Hill in that parking lot
- You'll be greeted by friendly faces and if you have a question, just look for someone in a "You Matter" shirt!
- 9:30am and 11am
- Coffee (and Sweet Tea) are served before each service
- Each service is identical, so pick the time that is best for you
- Each service lasts right at 60 minutes.
- We sing 4-5 songs, there is a 30 minute message and we take communion every week.
- We always give you some next steps you can take to help make Grace Hill Church your home when you are ready!
Grace Hill Kids:
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before each service time
- Small Group and Large Group takes place during both hours service times. Each hour is the same content, but different activites.
- For more information, visit the Grace Hill Kids page.
- Pre-register your kids by clicking here. (FYI...this is a huge time saver for you on Sunday!)
Still have a question? No problem! EMAIL US HERE and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We hope to see you soon!
NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE,
YOU are WELCOME HERE