At Grace Hill Church it's simple, we say it every week and we 100% believe it!
NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU'VE BEEN, YOU'RE WELCOME HERE.
Whether you are looking for a new faith community or maybe life has thrown you a few curve balls lately and you're looking for a fresh start, we are here to help.
We are passionate about seeing people encounter God through worship, and experience the freedom that comes through knowing Jesus. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, you are welcome! We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Grace Hill.
All you have to do from here is come as you are!
Here's the schedule
- 9:30am and 11am
- Coffee (and Sweet Tea) are served before each service
- Each service is identical, so pick the time that is best for you
- Each service last right at 60 minutes.
- We sing 4-5 songs, there is a 30 minute message, we take communion every week.
- We always give you some next steps you can take to help make Grace Hill Church your home when you are ready!
Grace Hill Kids:
- Check-in begins 15 minutes before each service time
- Small Group and Large Group takes place during both hours service times. Each hour is the same content, but different activites.
- For more information, visit the Grace Hill Kids page.
- Pre-register your kids by clicking here. (FYI...this is a huge time saver for you on Sunday!)
We hope to see you soon!