Jesus calls each and every one of his followers to make an incredible sacrifice. After all, Jesus did that for us.
As followers of Jesus, we also have a responsibility to the next generation and the generations to come. 100 years from now, the job we had, the home we lived in and the places we vacationed won't matter. The only thing that will truly matter is how the gospel has shaped our lives and as a result the impact we have made on those around us.
We want that impact to be a lasting impact.
Not only your family, but people you may never meet!
- Every kids small group leader that sacrifices time into the life of a child, invests into the lives of those that child will influence when he or she matures into an adult.
- Every volunteer that pours time into a school, is making a sacrifice into the lives of people they may never meet face to face.
- Every person that holds a door open on a Sunday morning, has the potential to hold a door open to someone's heart for the gospel to change that life.
- Every volunteer that sacrifices their time, talent, finances, and preferences has the opportunity to make a lasting impact on someone else and that persons life.
- Every dollar sacrificially given goes to investing into the lives of people near and far.
So how can you take a step to helping Grace Hill Church become a place where we sacrifice everything we can't keep to make a lasting impact on a generation we may not see?
1. Share- This one is the easiest. Share on social media how you or how you see someone else making a lasting impact in someone's life. It could be an act of kindness, it could be at church or on a ball field and even in your home. Just share! You can also email us a story you know about.
2. Serve- There are so many opportunities to serve inside and outside Grace Hill Church. Get connected today.
3. Give- We embrace irrational generosity. We know it changes lives and makes a lasting impact on people today and tomorrow. At Grace Hill, taking action on your generosity is simple. Would you consider setting up online giving and allowing God to use your generosity to transform lives? No matter the size of your financial gift, it makes a difference! You can create your online giving profile HERE.
Also, you can now "TEXT-TO-GIVE". Simply text any amount to 84321 and follow the prompts
I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old— 3 things we have heard and known, things our ancestors have told us. 4 We will not hide them from their descendants; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, his power, and the wonders he has done. 5 He decreed statutes for Jacob and established the law in Israel,which he commanded our ancestors to teach their children, 6 so the next generation would know them, even the children yet to be born, and they in turn would tell their children. 7 Then they would put their trust in God and would not forget his deeds but would keep his commands.